Many home users, businesses & educational faculties choose laptops because of their mobility, but they are also more vulnerable to loss or theft. We offers the following suggestions to protect your computer equipment:
- Never leave your laptop unattended, even for a minute.
- Use a cable lock mechanism to secure your laptop to an immobile piece of furniture.
- Install laptop recovery software.
- Talk to your home insurance representative about covering your laptop through your home insurance policy.
- Always lock your room, office, or car when you leave.
- Never leave valuables in plain view.